1 - Article Report
- The article must not exceed 1000 words in length and may include illustrations and photographs.
- The article must be accompanied by a title of not more than 140 characters.
- A maximum of 3 pictures / illustrations / infographics are allowed with captions, each not exceeding 20 words.
- Articles must be sent in .PDF format and must not exceed 4 MB.
- A summary of no more than 1000 characters to explain link to the theme.
- Original photographs should be sent separately (Please refer to Photo category for submission specifications)
2 - Photograph Report
- A single photograph must be submitted. It must not be more than 10 MB in size.
- The photograph must be accompanied by a title of not more than 140 characters.
- The photograph must either tell a story, or if it’s a reflection piece, the caption for it must make sense of what the story is in relation to the photo.
- A summary of no more than 150 words to explain link to the theme.
- The photograph must be submitted digitally in .JPEG or .PNG format, with resolution no less than 150 - 300 dpi.